circuswest728x90
Review: Jawbone Bluetooth Headset
Vancouver Traffic Cameras Get Home Safe

Get on the F List This Christmas

December 18th, 2008 @ 10:10am (PT) by Rebecca Bollwitt

The other day I saw a big, huge, green, “F” walking down the street in the West End. I seriously thought I had walked onto the set of Sesame Street until I remembered The F List.

Fujifilm is making your holiday shopping season so much easier by rallying its team of experts to find the best gifts – both the perfect Fujifilm digital camera and the best discoveries for the tough-to-buy loved ones in your life [Get on the F List]

They have several ways for you to get involved and have chances at winning some great prizes from Fuji.

Scavenger Hunt: I love scavenger hunts. There are clues hidden around Vancouver regarding the location of two Fujifilm S100fs (valued at over $700). Sign up for an account to get the clues.

Bad Gifts of Christmas Past: Upload a photo of your worst ever gifts for your chance to win a Fujifilm FinePix S2000fd camera.

Gift Finder: You can also enter a few details about a person you’d like to buy for this Christmas and the Gift Finder will offer up several suggestions in your price range.

I’ve had a look at the clues for Vancouver and Location #2 should be pretty obvious for those of you who like to play photo/location guessing games around here. If you can find the secret code at that location jot it down, head to the site, and enter it to win.

Disclosure: I was not paid to promote or endorse this contest, I just thought it was pretty fun.

Update: Tyler found the first one (near the Art Gallery) and Peter Anderson found the other from Location #1 (over on Granville Island) – congrats guys!

1. Tyler Ingram says:

I know location #2 but I can’t get to it anytime soon due to work :(

Location #1 I’d like to figure out though.

2. Tyler Ingram says:

Come to think of it I know location #1 too. As I do recognize some of the photos.

I know eh? I wanted to go by there last night but I had to get to/from the game and my frozen toes wouldn’t let me.

I don’t think anyone’s got it so far so maybe you have some time.

4. hah!! thats a pretty clever marketing scheme!! I should think of something like that to market my new website… hmmmm…

5. Tyler Ingram says:

Aww look at that.. afraid location #2 was discovered.. sometime this morning when the sun was still down.. mauahaha ;)

Really? Did you get it?! :-O

7. Tyler Ingram says:

I did :) I snuck out into the icy cold, darkness of the morning and followed the photo clues :) There is still 1 code to be found!

8. Bruce says:

Is it just me or is the first thing you see when you look at the picture is the phrase “F OFF”?

Hehe I see what you’re saying, Bruce – I’ve updated the photo ;-)

10. Waxy says:

I saw these guys milling about last Sunday at the VAG. From the clues you posted, I knew exactly where the poster was! At least, I think I did. However, I couldn’t get over there for two days and that was too late.

Anyway… Congrats Tyler!

I’m pimping out my photograph on the F-List site to win a new camera for momma! Any chance for a vote? :D

11. Peter says:

Yup, I found the 2nd one on Granville Island – behind the Tap Room taped up to the inside of the back staircase. Drove through horrendous traffic to get there, the whole while wondering if Tris or John would beat me to it ;). Great fun, looking forward to the new toy!

Review: Jawbone Bluetooth Headset