Worn by thousands of torch-bearers over several months and priced at $10 a pair, they’re one of the best deals of the Games (and a great way to show some Canadian pride). Even Oprah herself got a pair (and a pair for her audience members) as these mittens have been the fashion cover story of the Games. Around Vancouver, the mittens are making appearances in some unlikely places.
- Enter here to win a $650+ Got Craft? prize pack (until May 4)
- Enter here to win a $100 Best Buy gift card (until May 5)
- Enter here to win a family 4-pack of tickets to see The Drowsy Chaperone at the Expressions Festival (until May 6)
- Enter here to win a family pack of tickets for the Britannia Mine Museum (until May 8)
- View a complete list of contests »