Worn by thousands of torch-bearers over several months and priced at $10 a pair, they’re one of the best deals of the Games (and a great way to show some Canadian pride). Even Oprah herself got a pair (and a pair for her audience members) as these mittens have been the fashion cover story of the Games. Around Vancouver, the mittens are making appearances in some unlikely places.
- Enter here to win a Vancouver Brewery Tours Holiday Gift Pack (until December 1)
- Enter here to win an Earth Mud Wrap from Spa Utopia (until December 2)
- Enter here to win tickets to Chelsea Hotel: The Songs of Leonard Cohen (until December 3)
- Enter here to win a $1,000+ prize pack and tickets to Got Craft? Holiday Edition (until December 6)
- View a complete list of contests »