Our world-famous Corn mazes (Maize Mazes) are shaping up as temperatures cool and the kids return to school. Summer isn’t over yet but this autumn harvest-themed activity is always a hit.
Bose Family Corn Maze (Cloverdale/Surrey)
- Location: 64th Avenue and 156th Street, Surrey [Map]
- Dates: August 30, 2012 to October 21, 2012
- Activities: Corn maze, country store, sand box, slides, campfire, pumpkin patch.
- Hours: Hours to change after Labour Day Long Weekend. Group nights are Monday – Wednesday from 6:00pm to 8:00pm (for groups of 15 or more). Open to the public Thursdays and Fridays 6:00pm to 8:00pm; Saturdays 12:00pm to 8:00pm; Sundays and holidays 12:00pm to (not listed).
- Cost: Children 4 and under are free. Children 5-18 are $5.50, adults $7, seniors are $5.50.
- Location: 41905 Yale Road West, Chilliwack [Map]
- Dates: August 17, 2012 to October 31, 2012
- Activities: 10-acre corn maze, a giant jumping pillow, giant sand box, a corn sand box, hay bale maze, animal display, duck races, climbing spider web, interactive storytelling through the pumpkin patch, hay rides, corn train, fire pits, swings, and more.
- Hours: Before September 5th: Tuesday through Saturday 1:00pm to 9:00pm; Sunday and holidays 1:00pm to 6:00pm. After September 5th: Thursdays and Fridays 6:00pm to 9:00pm; Saturdays 11:00am to 9:00pm; Sundays and holidays 11:00am to 6:00pm.
- Cost: Children 2 and under are free. Children 2-12 are $9, adults $11. See website for coupons or group deals.
Meadows Maze (Pitt Meadows)
- Location: 13672 Reichenbach Road, Pitt Meadows [Map]
- Dates: August 11, 2012 to October 8, 2012
- Activities: 6.3km corn maze, petting zoo, bee observatory, lions “goat” bridge, hay wagon rides, full concession, Cranberry Meadows Country store, slide down Meadows Mountain, Corny’s Maze Train, pig races.
- Hours: Until September 4th: Sundays to Thursdays 11:00am to 6:00pm; Fridays and Saturdays 11:00am to 10:00pm. After September 4th: Mondays to Thursdays open for schools and groups by appointment only. Fridays and Saturdays 11:00am to 10:00pm; Sundays and holidays 11:00 to 6:00pm.
- Cost: Children 2 and under are free. Children 3 to 12 are $9, ages 13 and older $12.