Vancouver has always been a hot tourism destination. From being marketed as the “City of Destiny” to visitors sending postcards around the globe to say: “wish you were here”. I searched the Vancouver Archives and Vancouver Public Library Archives this week to find some old postcards that tourists and locals alike could purchase and send home throughout the years.
- Enter here to win a $100 TOMS for Target gift card (until November 23)
- Enter here to win a 4 pack of Vancouver Christmas Market passes (until November 25)
- Enter here to win 1 of 2 robotic toys from Best Buy (until November 25)
- Enter here to win your way into a glass ornament making workshop (until November 26)
- Enter here to win 4 tickets to the Vancouver Giants' Teddy Bear Toss game night (until November 27)
- View a complete list of contests »