Vancouver has always been a hot tourism destination. From being marketed as the “City of Destiny” to visitors sending postcards around the globe to say: “wish you were here”. I searched the Vancouver Archives and Vancouver Public Library Archives this week to find some old postcards that tourists and locals alike could purchase and send home throughout the years.
- Enter here to win a family 4-pack of tickets for Playland (until May 23)
- Enter here to win a getaway to Ucluelet and surf lessons (until May 24)
- Enter here to win lunch for two at Reflections (until May 25)
- Enter here to win your way into the SMUT Soiree in Vancouver + a Jacob's Creek wine prize pack (until May 28)
- Enter here to win a Shaw Gateway Whole Home HDPVR prize package (until May 30)
- View a complete list of contests »