Vancouver has always been a hot tourism destination. From being marketed as the “City of Destiny” to visitors sending postcards around the globe to say: “wish you were here”. I searched the Vancouver Archives and Vancouver Public Library Archives this week to find some old postcards that tourists and locals alike could purchase and send home throughout the years.
- Enter here to win a Half Corked Marathon Getaway in Osoyoos and Oliver (until March 31)
- Enter here to win a $175 West Vancouver/British Properties prize pack (until April 1)
- Enter here to win a $50 Urban Barn gift card (until April 2)
- Enter here to win Happy Hour for 8 people (value $250) at Boulevard in Downtown Vancouver (until April 3)
- View a complete list of contests »