Vancouver has always been a hot tourism destination. From being marketed as the “City of Destiny” to visitors sending postcards around the globe to say: “wish you were here”. I searched the Vancouver Archives and Vancouver Public Library Archives this week to find some old postcards that tourists and locals alike could purchase and send home throughout the years.
- Enter here to win tickets to 1 of 3 City of Vancouver Archives film screenings (until October 31)
- Enter here to win tickets to CircusFest (until November 2)
- Enter here to win tickets to Ballet BC's season opener (until November 3)
- Enter here to win a Zero Waste Holiday prize pack for the whole family (until November 5)
- View a complete list of contests »