Vancouver has always been a hot tourism destination. From being marketed as the “City of Destiny” to visitors sending postcards around the globe to say: “wish you were here”. I searched the Vancouver Archives and Vancouver Public Library Archives this week to find some old postcards that tourists and locals alike could purchase and send home throughout the years.
- Enter here to win lift passes and a $50 Grouse Mountain gift card (until March 11)
- Enter here to win tickets to see Tori Amos live in concert in Vancouver (until March 12)
- Enter here to win tickets to PlayDome at BC Place for Spring Break (until March 13)
- Enter here to win tickets to Annie + Purdys Chocolates thanks to Variety BC (until March 14)
- View a complete list of contests »