Vancouver has always been a hot tourism destination. From being marketed as the “City of Destiny” to visitors sending postcards around the globe to say: “wish you were here”. I searched the Vancouver Archives and Vancouver Public Library Archives this week to find some old postcards that tourists and locals alike could purchase and send home throughout the years.
- Enter here to win tickets for the Vancouver Trolley Company's Karaoke Christmas Lights Tour (until December 8)
- Enter here to win a wreath from Aunt Leah's Christmas Tree Lots (until December 10)
- Enter here to win a Salt Spring Island getaway complete with float plane flight, 2 nights at Hastings House, and more! (until December 11)
- Enter here to win Got Craft? tickets and an exclusive gift bag (until December 12)
- View a complete list of contests »