I admit I don’t get passed many blog-related memes much anymore but when I noticed an incoming link from Yatter Matters I had to check it out. When I saw that he referred to me as, “the best, most consistent social blogger Iâ€™ve met,” well that just sealed the deal.
So here I bring you the Too Much Information Meme, things you may or may not already know about Miss604.
1. Who is your favorite musical artist?
I like all different kinds of music but since he’s currently on tour, is local, is my friend, and was one of my inspirations for blogging to begin with: Matthew Good.
2. Who is your favorite artist?
3. Who is your favourite blogger?
Too many to choose from, I simply love reading my friend’s blogs on a daily basis everything else is a bonus.
4. If you could meet anyone (alive or dead), who would it be and what is the most interesting thing about them?
I’d hang out with my Opa in his carpentry shop and build a bookcase or something, cause the Cabbage Patch kids have all grown up and no longer need mini bunkbeds.
5. What did you want to be when you grew up?
My sister bet be $50 in 1984 that I wouldn’t grow up to be a doctor. I wanted to prove her wrong. Now I guess I owe her that money.
6. What is the most interesting piece of trivia you know?
I know lots of things so I share them on my blog daily, but I particularly enjoy history tidbits. Did you know False Creek actually used to be a creek? It was filled in by the railway companies to make room for their engine yards and terminals.
7. If you could live in any point in history when would it be and why?
1950s. I want to go to a sock hop, then go split a malt with Johnny. One glass two straws.
8. What is the most interesting job you have ever held?
The gig that took me to Boston being the production manager for the world’s largest webcaster of financial information. The financial information part wasn’t too interesting but it got me my start in professional geekdom.
Of course this wouldn’t be a meme without the inevitable “tagging” of others but I’ll leave it up to anyone who reads this to decide if they would like to continue… or I could just tag everyone on my blogroll, but I’m not that cruel.