Worn by thousands of torch-bearers over several months and priced at $10 a pair, they’re one of the best deals of the Games (and a great way to show some Canadian pride). Even Oprah herself got a pair (and a pair for her audience members) as these mittens have been the fashion cover story of the Games. Around Vancouver, the mittens are making appearances in some unlikely places.
- Enter here to win tickets for the Haunted Trolley Tour (until October 22)
- Enter here to win a date night prize package from TomoeArts & pHresh Spa (until October 23)
- Enter here to win tickets to Jersey Boys (until October 24)
- Enter here to win tickets to Ballet BC's Program 1 (until October 26)
- View a complete list of contests »