Vancouver has always been a hot tourism destination. From being marketed as the “City of Destiny” to visitors sending postcards around the globe to say: “wish you were here”. I searched the Vancouver Archives and Vancouver Public Library Archives this week to find some old postcards that tourists and locals alike could purchase and send home throughout the years.
- Enter here to win tickets to the Orpheum's 90th anniversary party (until November 20)
- Enter here to win a $200 gift card for Metropolis at Metrotown (until November 21)
- Enter here to win a North Vancouver Holiday Bazaar prize pack (until November 22)
- Enter here to win an Amazon Echo from REW.CA (until November 23)
- View a complete list of contests »