Some of my favourite old photos of Vancouver are aerials, taken from planes that have soared above the city for decades. It’s hard to match up the old photos with new ones either that I take myself or that I find on Flickr so the following compilation is simply archived imagery. As I spent my morning hanging off a 20-story building, I figure shots from the sky would be a fitting theme for today’s post.
- Enter here to win tickets to the Jon and Roy Holiday Special in Vancouver (until December 11)
- Enter here to win a Salt Spring Island getaway complete with float plane flight, 2 nights at Hastings House, and more! (until December 11)
- Enter here to win Got Craft? tickets and an exclusive gift bag (until December 12)
- Enter here to win a family pass to the Peak of Christmas on Grouse Mountain (until December 13)
- View a complete list of contests »