Some of my favourite old photos of Vancouver are aerials, taken from planes that have soared above the city for decades. It’s hard to match up the old photos with new ones either that I take myself or that I find on Flickr so the following compilation is simply archived imagery. As I spent my morning hanging off a 20-story building, I figure shots from the sky would be a fitting theme for today’s post.
- Enter here to win a family 4-pack of tickets for Playland (until May 23)
- Enter here to win a getaway to Ucluelet and surf lessons (until May 24)
- Enter here to win lunch for two at Reflections (until May 25)
- Enter here to win your way into the SMUT Soiree in Vancouver + a Jacob's Creek wine prize pack (until May 28)
- Enter here to win a Shaw Gateway Whole Home HDPVR prize package (until May 30)
- Enter here to win $150 to spend at PileOfPillows.com (until May 31)
- View a complete list of contests »