Some of my favourite old photos of Vancouver are aerials, taken from planes that have soared above the city for decades. It’s hard to match up the old photos with new ones either that I take myself or that I find on Flickr so the following compilation is simply archived imagery. As I spent my morning hanging off a 20-story building, I figure shots from the sky would be a fitting theme for today’s post.
- Enter here to win tickets to Madisen Ward and the Mama Bear (until October 6)
- Enter here to win tickets to the Vintage Affair Gala (value $400) (until October 8)
- Enter here to win a getaway to the Art of the Cocktail in Victoria including seaplane flights and a stay at the Empress (until October 9)
- Enter here to win a West Coast Women's Show prize pack (until October 13)
- View a complete list of contests »