Some of my favourite old photos of Vancouver are aerials, taken from planes that have soared above the city for decades. It’s hard to match up the old photos with new ones either that I take myself or that I find on Flickr so the following compilation is simply archived imagery. As I spent my morning hanging off a 20-story building, I figure shots from the sky would be a fitting theme for today’s post.
- Enter here to win a Best Buy kitchen utensil prize pack (until March 30)
- Enter here to win a Half Corked Marathon Getaway in Osoyoos and Oliver (until March 31)
- Enter here to win a $175 West Vancouver/British Properties prize pack (until April 1)
- Enter here to win Happy Hour for 8 people (value $250) at Boulevard in Downtown Vancouver (until April 3)
- View a complete list of contests »