Some of my favourite old photos of Vancouver are aerials, taken from planes that have soared above the city for decades. It’s hard to match up the old photos with new ones either that I take myself or that I find on Flickr so the following compilation is simply archived imagery. As I spent my morning hanging off a 20-story building, I figure shots from the sky would be a fitting theme for today’s post.
- Enter here to win tickets to opening night of The Daisy Theatre at The Cultch (until November 28)
- Enter here to win a Vancouver Brewery Tours Holiday Gift Pack (until December 1)
- Enter here to win an Earth Mud Wrap from Spa Utopia (until December 2)
- Enter here to win tickets to Chelsea Hotel: The Songs of Leonard Cohen (until December 3)
- View a complete list of contests »