Some of my favourite old photos of Vancouver are aerials, taken from planes that have soared above the city for decades. It’s hard to match up the old photos with new ones either that I take myself or that I find on Flickr so the following compilation is simply archived imagery. As I spent my morning hanging off a 20-story building, I figure shots from the sky would be a fitting theme for today’s post.
- Enter here to win a $100 TOMS for Target gift card (until November 23)
- Enter here to win a 4 pack of Vancouver Christmas Market passes (until November 25)
- Enter here to win 1 of 2 robotic toys from Best Buy (until November 25)
- Enter here to win your way into a glass ornament making workshop (until November 26)
- Enter here to win 4 tickets to the Vancouver Giants' Teddy Bear Toss game night (until November 27)
- View a complete list of contests »