Some of my favourite old photos of Vancouver are aerials, taken from planes that have soared above the city for decades. It’s hard to match up the old photos with new ones either that I take myself or that I find on Flickr so the following compilation is simply archived imagery. As I spent my morning hanging off a 20-story building, I figure shots from the sky would be a fitting theme for today’s post.
- Enter here to win your way into a glass ornament making workshop (until November 26)
- Enter here to win 4 tickets to the Vancouver Giants' Teddy Bear Toss game night (until November 27)
- Enter here to win a Canyon Lights at Capilano Suspension Bridge prize pack (until November 28)
- Enter here to win a $100 gift card and Santa photo package from Lougheed Town Centre (until November 30)
- View a complete list of contests »