Which marine mammal has the densest fur in the animal kingdom? How many arms does a pacific octopus have? What is the most common piece of garbage found on BC shorelines?
After Hours Trivia Night at the Vancouver Aquarium
When: Thursday, May 11, 2017 6:00pm to 10:00pm
Where: Vancouver Aquarium (845 Avison Way)
Tickets: Tickets are only available online. Guests are encouraged to purchase tickets early as they often sell out. Tickets are $23 for members and $31 for non-members.
After Hours events provide adults-only access to the Aquarium, including the Wet Lab, all galleries, the 4-D theatre and Discover Rays. Food, cocktails, wine, and beer will be available for purchase.
Guests can explore galleries on their own or get involved in these special programs and activities that will have them urchin to know more:
- Participate in a Q and Ray in the Discover Rays gallery while having an up-close-and-personal encounter with stingrays as they glide through the water.
- Discover the dangerous animals that live in the Strait of Georgia – just off Vancouver’s coast – during an interactive talk by the interpretive team.
- Dive into facts about amazing aquatic animals and their dynamic habitats by embarking on a scavenger hunt or playing Jeopardy-inspired trivia.
- Catch a screening of the new, exhilarating 4-D film, Coastal Predators.
- Experience hands-on learning with marine invertebrates like sea stars, sea anemones, and more in the Wet Lab.
After Hours is a 19+ event. Photo ID is required for entry. All ticket sales are final. Membership cards will be required for member-priced ticket holders.