Some of my favourite old photos of Vancouver are aerials, taken from planes that have soared above the city for decades. It’s hard to match up the old photos with new ones either that I take myself or that I find on Flickr so the following compilation is simply archived imagery. As I spent my morning hanging off a 20-story building, I figure shots from the sky would be a fitting theme for today’s post.
- Enter here to win tickets to the Orpheum's 90th anniversary party (until November 20)
- Enter here to win a $200 gift card for Metropolis at Metrotown (until November 21)
- Enter here to win a North Vancouver Holiday Bazaar prize pack (until November 22)
- Enter here to win an Amazon Echo from REW.CA (until November 23)
- View a complete list of contests »