Aerial photos of Vancouver are always stunning, giving us a new perspective of our city, mountains, and ocean views. I’ve featured aerial photography and archive aerial photography before but I thought I would get yet another angle for today’s photo roundup. I searched the Vancouver Public Library archives for old rooftop photos, enjoy!
- Enter here to win tickets for the Haunted Trolley Tour (until October 22)
- Enter here to win a date night prize package from TomoeArts & pHresh Spa (until October 23)
- Enter here to win tickets to Jersey Boys (until October 24)
- Enter here to win tickets to Ballet BC's Program 1 (until October 26)
- View a complete list of contests »